Welcome to Swadhyaya Yoga School (SYS), where we offer Yoga Teacher Training Courses (TTC) as well as retreats.
Experience transformative, yet affordable 200-hour, 21-day yoga TTCs; and 300-hour, 28-day yoga TTCs, with SYS … around the world. We also offer 50- and 100-hour non-certified yoga teacher training courses for those who, for whatever reason, are unable to make a three week commitment.
Experience self-inquiry with SYS as we practice yoga in meditative, inviting and relaxing destinations such as Bali, Indonesia; Montezuma, Costa Rica; Mumbai, India; Sri Lanka; the British Virgin Islands, to name a few.
Your experience with Swadhyaya Yoga School will transform your being as our knowledgeable, professional yoga instructors guide you, from their hearts, in the ancient and traditional lifestyle of yoga. Create the space for this treasured experience to immerse yourself in the magic and mystery of yoga with Swadhyaya Yoga School.
Relax, enjoy yourself, and learn yoga with world renown teachers from the birthplace of yoga, Rishikesh, India. Our teachers gently guide you in your practice in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains, overlooking the Ganga River on her pristine beaches; on the exotic beaches of Bali, Indonesia; on the enchanting coasts of Costa Rica; or, in the tranquility of the British Virgin Islands.
Whether you are a novice or an expert yoga practitioner, Swadhyaya Yoga School is the ideal choice for you to enjoy a calming, healing, nourishing awakening. Here, we inspire you to listen to your body and spirit, and allow them to connect and guide you through your own personal transformation.
During your yoga TTC or retreat, you will be taught:
- Traditional Hatha and Ashtanga yoga asana, according to Mahaguru Patanjali and the Vedic and yogic scriptures.
- Kriyas, which are the cleansing practices.
- Pranayama practices which teach healing breath, which is slow, rhythmic and diaphragmatic to stimulate inner peace and deepen self-awareness.
- Meditation and Yoga Nidra practices are incorporated into your experience to train the mind and induce a state of consciousness so you can achieve both physical and mental awareness, emotional and spiritual self-development.
You will come away with tools for a more fulfilling and effective modification of your lifestyle, including detoxing, juicing and nutrition.
Prepare to experience a yoga retreat or TTC like none other. These worldwide retreats and TTCs will attune you to relaxation that will activate your frontal cortex and lead you to spiritual discovery and harmony with self.
You will also enjoy region-dependent excursions such as temple visits, hiking, river rafting, zip-lining, horseback riding on the beach, local sightseeing and other heart-opening experiences.
UPCOMING TTC CALENDAR
Bali, Indonesia | 200 Hour | 16th November – 7th December, 2019 | Available | Fees $3,675 USD or EUR.
Bali, Indonesia | 200 Hour | 11th January – 1st February, 2020 | Available | Fees $3,675 USD or EUR.
Bali, Indonesia | 300 Hour | 8th February – 7th March, 2020 | Available | Fees $4,410 USD or EUR.
Bali, Indonesia | 200 Hour | 7th – 28th November, 2020 | Available | Fees $3,675 USD or EUR.
Daily Retreat Rate: Customize your retreat. Meals, accommodations, asana classes, activities / excursions. Please contact us to make arrangements for ground transportation to and from lodgings for reasonable rates. Airfare not included. Double Accommodations starting at $195 USD or EUR per day.
7-Day Retreat: Meals, accommodations, asana classes, activities / excursions. Please contact us to make arrangements for ground transportation to and from lodgings for reasonable rates. Airfare not included. Double Accommodations starting at $1,340 USD or EUR.
10-Day Retreat: Meals, accommodations, asana classes, activities / excursions. Please contact us to make arrangements for ground transportation to and from lodgings for reasonable rates. Airfare not included. Double Accommodations starting at $1,870 USD or EUR.
21-Day 200-hour yoga TTC: Fees include meals, accommodations, course materials (notebook, kriya cleansing kit), asana classes, practical and theoretical classes, activities / excursions. Please contact us to make arrangements for ground transportation to and from lodgings for reasonable rates. Airfare not included. Double Occupancy: $3,675 USD or EUR.
Guest Code of Conduct
- SYS provides a safe and secure environment for our students and guests.
- SYS provides double occupancy accommodation for guests who participate in our yoga courses.
- SYS provides smoke-free (no cigarette, tobacco smoking permitted), and alcohol-free facilities.
- Students and guests are welcome to fast. If you are fasting on any particular day, please inform management so we may accommodate you, as well as avoid food wastage.
- If you plan to eat off of premises, please inform management so that we may avoid food wastage.
- Please show respect to all people and your surroundings, and ensure you follow all rules.
- Always be on time for your scheduled activities and appointments.
- Clear your outstanding accounts (remaining balances) before departing Swadhyaya Yoga School.
- Retreats: $500 USD or EUR non-refundable booking fee.*
- Yoga TTC: $500 USD or EUR non-refundable booking fee. Applicable to 200-, 300- and 500-Hour courses.*
- Yoga asana, pranayama, meditation and yoga nidra classes are intended for beginner and intermediate levels.
- Couples who wish to participate in a retreat or TTC program can enjoy a 10% discount on double accommodations.
- All guests are responsible for their personal belongings and valuables. SYS is not liable for any damage due to natural disasters or theft.
- SYS is not responsible for any mishaps which may occur prior to courses or retreats.
- Cancellations of courses or retreats are accepted; however, booking fees are non-refundable.
- *Non-refundable booking fee may be applied toward other scheduled courses or retreats.
- No additional fees are assessed for a cancelled course or retreat. It is the sole responsibility of the guest to inform SYS staff by email if the need arises to cancel your course or retreat, as well as if you will be applying your deposit to another course or retreat.