28-Day Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yoga enthusiasts who are ready to travel the world, and who have a strong desire to continue their own self-study, are invited to join Mimi for a yoga teacher training course and Bali adventure.
This 200 Hour Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC) will take place in beautiful Bali, Indonesia as the setting for this learning adventure.
- 1st September, 2018 (5th November Course)
YOUR INVESTMENT INCLUDES
28 Days double occupancy accommodations with private bath/toilet and A/C. Includes a shared kitchenette.
Notebook, traditional cloth yoga mat, kriya cleansing kit. 200-Hour Certification.
DAILY PRANAYAMA CLASSES
The yogic practice of the regulation of the breath through specific breathing techniques and exercises will enable deeper relaxation techniques for you to tap into whenever you need to unwind and prepare you to teach others. Classes are taught 6 days per week, with Sundays off.
DAILY YOGA ASANA CLASSES
You will be guided on an introspective journey, connecting body, mind and spirit in a balanced way, allowing you to recharge, connect and align spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically and socially. You leave the course enabled to teach others as well as foster a deeper personal practice. Learn how to structure a class and then incorporate all these components into designing your own class. Classes are taught 6 days per week, with Sundays off.
DAILY EVENING MEDITATION & YOGA NIDRA
Your meditation guide will lead you on a journey into self, which doesn’t stop here in beautiful Bali, Indonesia. Yoga Nidra or yogic sleep is a state of consciousness between waking and sleeping, like the “going-to-sleep” stage. The yogic goal of both paths, deep relaxation (yoga nidra) and meditation are the same, a state called samadhi (bliss). Live a little, learn a lot … about your self. Then practice what you learn until you return on your next retreat or TTC with Swadhyaya Yoga School. Classes are taught 6 days per week, with Sundays off.
ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY OF YOGA
Learn about the skeletal and muscular systems and how this affects your practice and your teaching. Also learn about key human organ systems that play an important role in your yogic journey.
Study the Patanjali Yoga Sutras and learn how to incorporate them into your daily practice and life.
MEALS, HERBAL TEAS & FRESH JUICES
Three daily vegan and vegetarian meals prepared using mostly local, farm-sourced, seasonal organic ingredients; as well as fresh vegetable and fruit juices and smoothies.
Balé Tudor Private Villas cultivates their own fruits and vegetables, and even has their own hydroponic farm. 60% of the fruits and vegetables served during your meals comes from Balé Tudor’s gardens!
Even more reason to join us for your teacher training course.
ACTIVITIES / EXCURSIONS
We will choose from River Rafting, Cultural Walks, Handicraft Activity, Temple Visits, Mini Spa Sessions, Waterfalls or Beaches. The activities / excursions take place during our off-days on Sunday and are intended to be completed in the morning to early afternoon so as to allow you to rest and prepare for the next day’s courses. The activities / excursions will help you to unwind and fall in love with the ecological diversity of Bali, Indonesia. Also includes transportation and guide (if necessary), and entrance fee to any sites we visit as a school during the activities / excursions.
|* Airfare is NOT included. We can assist you with making arrangements for Ground Transportation.|
|6:00 AM||Wake Up|
|6:30 – 6:45 AM||Herbal Tea|
|6:45 – 7:00 AM||Nasal Cleansing|
|7:00 – 7:30 AM||Mantra Chanting, Pranayama|
|7:30 – 9:00 AM||Yoga Asana|
|10:00 – 11:00 AM||Yoga Anatomy & Physiology|
|11:30 AM – 12:30 PM||Yoga Philosophy|
|2:00 – 3:00 PM||Library / Self-Study|
|3:00 – 4:00 PM||Teaching Methodology, Yog Nidra (starting 2nd Week)|
|5:00 – 6:30 PM||Pranayama and Asana|
|6:30 – 7:00 PM||Meditation|
Bali is a beautiful island in the Asia-Pacific. Known as “The Island of the Gods,” Bali offers vast contrasts from seemingly endless stretches of coastline along its beaches to its lush green rice fields to its numerous majestic temples.
Bali is approximately 8 degrees south of the equator. So you can expect a tropical, warm and humid climate all year around with two main distinctive seasons: Dry Season and Rainy Season. Its tropical climate creates an environment with temperatures that do not fluctuate much from one month to the next.
There are generally two monsoon seasons: A dry one (May to September) and a wet one (October to April). Monsoon refers to the wind, not the rain. However, even in the wet monsoon season, it is likely it will be sunny for a great part of the day.
The best times to visit Bali are the months of April, May and June because it’s still dry season and it’s slightly less humid during these months.
ACTIVITIES / EXCURSIONS
The team at Balé Tudor Private Villas and your teaching team have activities / excursions planned, which includes a handicraft activity, a culture walk, a white water rafting trip or a mini spa session per student.
Plus, students can swim directly in front of the villa in the adjacent river Ayung.
The list of options doesn’t stop there! Students can venture on their own to explore neighboring Bali Swing or visit Ubud for a weekend of shopping.
Ubud, known for it’s night life and shopping, is only 25 minutes from Balé Tudor Private Villas. They are host to world-class day spas, art galleries and restaurants and, of course, magical scenery.
Balé Tudor Private Villas is a Balinese Tudor-styled property set on the lush and unspoiled banks of the River Ayung, in Bongkasa, Bali, spanning 8,000 square meters (approximately 2 acres). We are approximately 25 minutes drive from the cultural town of Ubud, and conveniently located 45 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Blessed with a captivating view of the Indonesian splendor and beauty, Balé Tudor Private Villas comprises Tudor House, the main house; an attic, where the Yoga Hall is found; a gallery, dining room and game room; the main swimming pool and outside patio area; the Riverside Café; three villas; a mini spa; and two plunge pools.
We feature 9 impressive bedrooms. Sumptuously appointed accommodations with artistic furniture, our unique Bali private villa articulates the identity of the Island of the Gods mingling old-world European craftsmanship.
The body deserves a reward after a hard day of asana practice, and our mini spa serves to pamper the body – from head to toe. The wide selection of treatments caters nicely to the yoga practitioner’s needs.
For sure you’ll fall in love with Bali and will want to join us on our next yoga teacher training courses.
Indonesian food is simply delicious – perfect for our raw vegans, vegans and vegetarians alike.
Indonesian cuisine is one of the most vibrant and colorful cuisines in the world, and bursting with intense flavor. It is diverse, owing in large part to Indonesia’s composition of approximately 6,000 islands, populated with over 300 ethnic groups. The variety of regional cuisines which exist are often based upon indigenous culture and foreign influences. As a result, Indonesia has over 5,350 traditional recipes. Indonesia’s cuisine may include rice, noodle and soup dishes in modest local eateries, street-side snacks and finer dining establishments.
Swadhyaya Yoga School is happy to offer vegan and raw vegan options at Balé Tudor, including vegetable juices and smoothies.
Balé Tudor Private Villas cultivates their own fruits and vegetables, much of it straight from their hydroponic farm. 60% of the fruits and vegetables served during your meals comes from Balé Tudor’s gardens! Even more reason to join us for your teacher training course.
We will also have one night on the town to experience the ubiquitous mouth-watering local flavor.
If you have any specific dietary needs, please bring those items with you.
The $3,500 USD or EUR does NOT include:
- Your round-trip international airfare from home.
- Your visa or passport.
- One dinner and two lunches are not-included.
- Spending money.
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, extra spa services, taxis, laundry services, bell-boys, and tips for your room service (we recommend $1-2 USD or EUR per day per person).
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance (we highly recommend you look into getting your own medical or trip cancellation insurance).
Plan to arrive at the Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar) (DPS) on**:
- 4th November and depart 2nd December, 2018 after breakfast for the 200-Hour certified yoga training.
**Many choose to come a day early to get adjusted to the time zone and catch up on rest. Many flights from the US arrive in the evening. If you choose to come a day early or stay later for some exploring, we can arrange airport pick up at your cost. Airport drop off for departure from Balé Tudor Private Villas can be arranged at your expense (generally less than $40 USD).
Please note that there are teacher training courses as well as retreats being held at Balé Tudor Private Villas in 2018. Please plan to arrive according to the course or retreat that you are enrolled in.
Upcoming 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training | Indonesia 2018
5TH NOVEMBER – 1ST DECEMBER, 2018 | $3,500 USD or EUR
200-Hour Certification | Yoga Alliance | RYT 200
- 1st September, 2018 for 5th Nov to 1st Dec, 2018: USD 3500 :: Open
STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
- Swadhyaya Yoga School (SYS) provides a safe and secure environment for our guests.
- Smoking is not permitted on the premises as it is not conducive to yoga practice and may interfere with the students’ ability to practice asana.
- Drinking alcohol (including wine and beer) is not permitted on the premises as it is not conducive to yoga practice and may interfere with the students’ ability to practice asana.
- Drinking coffee is not recommended and will not be provided for students during your course. It is not conducive to yoga practice and may interfere with the students’ ability to practice asana.
- SYS only provides double accommodations for guests participating in our yoga courses or retreats.
- Guests are welcome to fast. If you are fasting on any particular day, please inform management so we may accommodate you, as well as avoid food wastage.
- If you plan to eat off-premises, please inform management so we may avoid food wastage.
- Please show respect to all people and your surroundings, and ensure you follow all rules.
- Always be on time for your scheduled activities and appointments.
- Clear your book of accounts before departing SYS.
- $500 USD or EUR non-refundable booking fee.
- Yoga asana, pranayama, meditation and nidra classes are intended for beginner and intermediate levels.
- Couples who wish to participate in a TTC program can enjoy a 10% discount for double accommodations. Limited availability. First come first serve basis.
- All guests are responsible for their personal belongings and valuables. SYS is not liable for any damage due to natural disasters or theft.
- SYS is not responsible for any mishaps which may occur prior to retreats.
- Cancellations of TTCs are accepted; however, course fee deposits are non-refundable.
- Non-refundable course fee deposits may be applied toward other scheduled courses.
- No additional fees are assessed for a cancelled courses. It is the sole responsibility of the guest to inform SYS staff by email if the need arises to cancel your course, as well as if you will be applying your deposit to another course.
Click here to download our information packet to learn more about your upcoming yoga teacher training experience, including but not limited to accommodations, room types, venue, activities / excursions and more…